BodyMindSpiritOnline.com welcomes the submission of articles to be published on this website. Here are our criteria:
- The content must not be published anywhere else on the web, now or in the future. We’re very careful about avoiding “duplicate content” and everything we publish needs to be unique.
- We retain the copyright for web publishing but you’re welcome to publish the same content in print, eBook or another form, so long as it is not available on the Internet (cannot be indexed by search engines).
- At least one high quality “landscape aspect ratio” (vs. “portrait aspect ratio”) image needs to be provided. It has to be royalty-free and appropriate to publish without attribution or payment. We prefer receiving two images.
- Content length needs to be at least 500 words. We welcome longer form pieces like essays.
- We’ve found that web content is most readable on screens when paragraphs are short and grouped into frequent topical sub headings. BodyMindSpiritOnline.com is mobile responsive to facilitate reading on phones, tablets, etc.
- Our CMS is WordPress and we do add between 5 and 9 tags, which you’re welcome to suggest. All articles are published to one topical category. We conduct basic SEO (search engine optimization) on every article.
- The quality of the writing should be high. All content must be fully proofed prior to submission.
- We do not compensate guest writers for their content. We sometimes commission articles to freelancers and do pay for those submissions.
- A short writer bio is requested to follow the article.
- One link to an external website (not BodyMindSpiritOnline.com) can be included in the article. The link should reside in the body copy, not the author bio. The link has to be to a website that matches the theme of the article and be of obvious value to visitors.
- Once an article is published, it is permanent. We do not remove articles upon request. We’re happy to oblige reasonable requests to update the content (e.g. name changes).
If you’re interested in submitting an article or have any questions, please contact us.